users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: GlassFish getting "Merged" with WebLogic?

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 22:51:50 +0200

Well, actually it more sounded like a clear stop of the project
development due to the deal and less of being scarce of development
resources.

Also I wonder that Sun is already investing a lot of resources into
answering questions while Sun's current owner -- the shareholders -- in
fact have not decided to sell to Oracle at all. If there is no majority
to sell, then all this resources are spent for nothing. A risky game I
think. If I would be a Sun shareholder, I would not like Sun to stop
working in favour of answering Oracle questions.

Regards
Markus