users@glassfish.java.net

RE: using HttpClient Webservice with Glassfish

From: <Narayana.Rallabandi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 18:32:23 +0530

Whats the error you are getting?

- original message -
Subject: using HttpClient Webservice with Glassfish
From: glassfish_at_javadesktop.org
Date: 07/07/2009 1:02 PM

Hi, guys.

I have the following problem. I develop a web application with visual jsf (woodstock 4.2) and glassfish v2ur2.

Now I have to implement a Webservice which uses the org.apache.commons.httpclient library or was rather written developed with an tomcat apache server.

When I try to include the library to de Glassfish Web app, there is always an exception when i try to process the following line:

HttpClient client = new HttpClient ();

Is there a possibility to implement a apache webservice into glassfish?

Regards,

Daniel
[Message sent by forum member 'minzi' (minzi)]