users@glassfish.java.net

Re: 2 Different Certificates on Same Glasshfish installation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 07:01:10 PDT

Hi Bruno,

Sorry for getting back after some time but i had to do my proper homework..

I've found out that having 2 certificates in the same keystore is possible on glassfish, as long as they are mapped to different IPs. This makes sense, even though i'm still pretty much lost.

If this is correct

1. How do i install more than one certificate in the keystore (having a different private key each)

2. When an IP is mapped, would that be a http listener?

Any answers would be great, even links to good reading would be helpful.

Regards
Nick
[Message sent by forum member 'nformosa' (nformosa)]