users@glassfish.java.net

Sun Application Server Create custom Classloader

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 05:04:21 PDT

Dear Support,

I have the following problem: I created a java application, which can trace any other java applications. For this purpose I use a classloader, which I attach to the byte code of the program. My task is to rewrite the code to be runnable on sercer applications as well.
My first idea was to rewrite the web Application Server web ClassLoader. Is this possible in any ways? As I am a beginner in this subject, I realy hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot,
[Message sent by forum member 'm1lth14d3s' (m1lth14d3s)]