users@glassfish.java.net

Re: 2 Different Certificates on Same Glasshfish installation

From: Bruno Bonfils <asyd_at_asyd.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:30:58 +0200

On Wed 20 May, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm pretty new to Glassfish, and the whole Server issue. I was asked
> to lookup for the possibility of having 2 certificates on the same
> server, which will enable certification for the same web page having 2
> different domain names.

It's not possible to achieve that on the same HTTP connector. There are
some RFC which allow that (google://tls sni) however Glassfish doesn't
support that (at least for gf2), afaik. However, it should be possible
to use a single certificate with two differents names (look for
SubjectAlternativesNames X509v3 extension).

My two cents

--
http://asyd.net/home/    - Home Page
http://guses.org/home/   - French Speaking (Open)Solaris User Group