users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Re: RE: Installing a Signed Certificate...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 07:06:51 PDT

Hi All,

thanks for your replies.

I have a small problem, and this is were i'm getting confused. The CSR wasn't created on the server (A), but on another regular pc (B), and that has been sent to Comodo to sign it. I received back a number of certificates which i tried to install on the proper server. I think something is missing and that is why its failing.

What do i require from the pc (B) to make server (A) work? and how would one go about it?

Thanks once again for your time..

regards
Nick
[Message sent by forum member 'nformosa' (nformosa)]