users@glassfish.java.net

Re: docroot of web app / mod_jk

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 03:45:14 PDT

Hi,

I am having this problem with V2.1, I haven't tried V3 prelude because I use Seam and that is not supported on it.

Are you using mod_jk fronting Glassfish, because that is where I am having the problems. I have two application deployed under glassfish, they were initially developed for JBoss but I was performance problems so I ported them to Glassfish.

Both had context-root of "/", so I setup the virtual hosts in glassfish (under the default server "server"), but I couldn't get them to work. So, I have had to modify the code so that they have unique contexts.

Maybe, this is specific to mod_jk. The issue is logged under issue number 8267.

Regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'arshadm' (arshadm)]