users@glassfish.java.net

Re: rmi Unmarshal exception trying to access ejb on a remote host/app server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 12:43:04 PDT

fyi: f

Ok, I finally figured it out Friday. Apparently the rmi/jndi libraries have a problem with any pathnames that contain spaces. I moved all my global libraries to a folder without spaces in the pathname as detailed below, but the problem wasn't totally alleviated until a moved the glassfish installation to a folder without spaces. It makes sense when you consider that your project is dependent on libraries in glassfish.
[Message sent by forum member 'mikephoenix' (mikephoenix)]