users@glassfish.java.net

your current Glassfish evaluation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 04:41:12 PST

Hi everybody

I am currently working on a comparative study of Jonas, Jboss, Glassfish, Geronimo. For all technical questions, I already have the information on the internet, and those four are the only one application servers that can meet my needs. But I would like to know what do experienced user think about their ergonomy. For each of them, I am posting the same question on their respective forum. Please be honest and objective so that I can make a good comparison (even if for you Glassfish is clearly the best ;)).

About Glassfish, what evaluation (please give a mark from 1=worst to 10=best) would you give concerning the following tests?

    * easy to install
    * easy deployment
    * easy administration
    * easy IDE interfacing
    * easy developement

Thank You very much !
[Message sent by forum member 'aldian' (aldian)]