users@glassfish.java.net

Big week for GlassFish support in Eclipse - Announcing GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:14:00 -0700

This week has been a very exciting week for the GlassFish support in
Eclipse! In addition to publishing several updates of our plugin, Sun
is a Gold sponsor at EclipseCon 2009, had several talks and announced
our GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse.

This bundle contains community editions of GlassFish v2.1 and GlassFish
v3 Prelude, Eclipse 3.4.1, the GlassFish Eclipse plugin and optionally
JDK 1.6. This bundle contains preconfiguration of the 2 GlassFish
servers and database setup for Eclipse. You can download a release
candidate of this at http://download.java.net/glassfish/eclipse/

You can read blogs about it at
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ludo/ (including slides from EclipseCon
2009 talks)
http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta/
http://blogs.sun.com/jclingan/
http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/glassfish_bundle_for_eclipse_0

Please send your comments to users_at_glassfishplugins.dev.java.net or
dev_at_glassfishplugins.dev.java.net and file any bugs in the issuetracker
at https://glassfishplugins.dev.java.net/issues/.

We are also running a FishCAT for Eclipse program for this release
(http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FishCAT) and have already
collected valuable input from our early members. If you'd like to sign
up, you can email glassfishquality_at_sun.com.

We look forward to your feedback!
Rochelle