users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HTTP Protocol Configuration

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:01:37 PDT

Thank you, I was reading in the API documentation and discovered the same thing about the doOptions method. I guess what I need to do is override the default servlet, so that when serving static resources I don't allow HTTP PUT by not implementing it.

What are my options for overriding or replacing the default servlet?

I suspect I can replace the default implementation by supplying my own servlet for static resources.

Or perhaps reroute static resource requests to another servlet. Is the jsp servlet capable of handling static resource requests?
[Message sent by forum member 'martin_woolstenhulme' (martin_woolstenhulme)]