users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Debugging Glassfish CPU usage

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 03:50:34 PDT

On the whole am having general sluggishness in the last 12+ hours, this includes both static and dynamic content. I setup a new instance using the latest jdk and glassfish, configured it from a clean install changing only know settings and managed to reproduce the problem I was having on the previous server; though I was intending to solve the problem.

I'm not sure how it could be the code base, since the same code base was running for days previously without incident.

I'm checking with our DB expert to see if anything changed there that I was unaware of.

I've attached a jstack dump that was taken while I was waiting for a 20s page load, perhaps there is something in there.

Not sure what to do....
[Message sent by forum member 'rwillie6' (rwillie6)]