users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB3.0 in glassfish with netbeans

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:00:07 +0100

In Java EE 5, injection only works for managed objects such as ejbs
servlets or jsf managed beans (i.e. those objects for which the
container handles the lifecycle).
Packaging isn't really relevant here.
Also, when making JNDI calls, make sure you're using the jndi names as
returned by "asadmin list-jndi-entries".

-Alexis