users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish latest promoted builds under Netbeans?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 17:09:24 PST

Hello!

I recently tried some of the promoted Glassfish builds ( http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/ ). I couldn't get it to work with netbeans. The deployment is done wrong somehow. It seems to be OK using command line commands (I need furthur tests to confirm).

Furthermore, the installation doesn't finish properly. At the end I get some NullpointerException. (I'm using Opensuse 11.1, JDK u11).

Has anyone experience in using Netbeans with "Glassfish promoted"?
[Message sent by forum member 'ivan_g_s' (ivan_g_s)]