users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish latest promoted builds under Netbeans?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 05:41:29 PDT

Hello !

Yes, I use Glassfish promoted (Glassfish V3 preview b45) and NetBeans 6.7 M3 on Mac OSX with Java 6.
I used the .zip distribution for Glassfish and because Glassfish V3 isn’t recognized (only Prelude is recognized) in NetBeans at the beginning, I added
-J-Dorg.glassfish.v3ee6.installRoot=/opt/sun/glassfishv3
in etc/netbeans.conf

Glassfish V3 works well outside Netbeans, but when I wanted to add Glassfish V3 in NetBeans the default Domain (Domain1) wasn’t recognized.
I destroyed the Domain1 and I let Netbeans create a new Domain and that works well.

Patrick Champion
http://blogexpertease.alti.com/index.php?user=pchampion
[Message sent by forum member 'patrick_champion' (patrick_champion)]