users@glassfish.java.net

problem Migrating from Tomcat to GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 17:50:50 PST

My app runs fine under Tomcat 6.0
but when I package it using netBeans
and then deploy it using GlassFish admin console, it doesn't work.
The pages are either blanks or I get a message the requested resource () is not available.
I can't find the web app files anywhere in Sun/SDK/domains/domain1/docroot/

I also created a new web app with netBean and noticed that the files organizations of GlassFish were different from the webs under Tomcat.

Can anyone recommend any tutorial I can read teaching about migration from Tomcat to GlassFish? GlassFish 's own tutorial doesn't help much.
[Message sent by forum member 'shadowbean' (shadowbean)]