users@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem Migrating from Tomcat to GlassFish

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:01:40 +0100

which version of GlassFish are you using? v2ur2 is the latest one.
how are you deploying your app? Does it use a database?
migrate2glassfish.dev.java.net and the associated FAQ should help : http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=M2GMigrationGuide
Otherwise feel free to ask more questions here.
-Alexis