users@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem Migrating from Tomcat to GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 00:19:17 PST

Hi Alexis

Thanks for your reply. I am using Sun Java System App Serv 9.1 Update 2
As I said I use netBean to package the web app into a .war file then thru the admin console of the GlassFish I deploy the web app. There is no error and the name of the web app appear on the list of Deployed Web Applications

When I call the pages, it says the requested resource () is not available.
When I call http://localhost:8080/webappName it returns a blank page
Is there suppose to be source files any where within c:/Sun/SDK cause I can't find any.

Thanks for the link, I have read them.

I have been using Tomcat for a year but now I have to add JMS to my application so I tought I should check out GlassFish & OpenMQ.
[Message sent by forum member 'shadowbean' (shadowbean)]