users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [JMS] destination to another application server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:46:40 PST

Hi Ramesh,

 I have downloaded Glassfish V2ur2 b60e and followed same steps for jboss messaging (your blog). i am getting any exception... i can see connection is established ..but i am not able to consume any message in glassfish(Jboss Queue already has message in queue).

I am wondering is Generic RA is compatible enough to consume messages? i understand that i can see log message like Generic RA is started consuming messages.. at the same time i also can see receivers count in jboss is showing zero. it means it is not actually connected to Queue.

I am wondering Are we proving enough of jboss libraries for JBossmq? your blog is showing for JBoss messaging... but not for Jbossmq...

Do we have to provide any other jboss libraries for JBossmq?

I am really having hard time to find and get this resolved...
[Message sent by forum member 'chalava' (chalava)]