users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Re: How to prevent Glassfish v2 to rewrite urls with jsessio

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:15:33 -0800

Hi Joerg,

On 01/28/09 11:27, Jan Luehe wrote:
> Hi Joerg,
>
> On 01/28/09 01:29, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
>> Hi Jan!
>>
>> Looks to me like all is sorted out..for glassfish v3.
>> I am stuck with this very question at a current productive
>> project(Server 9.1.1 (build b58-fcs)). Can you make a patch against
>> the 2.1 sources also?
>>

> I will, sometime today.
> Hopefully, the diffs can be folded into a 9.1.1 patch/update release.

Can you try the attached patch (created against the 9.1.1 FCS codebase),
by storing it somewhere in your filesystem and adding the path to it to your
domain's classpath-prefix (I assume you are not running in a cluster env)?

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the patch or how to
apply it.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Jan