users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 2.1: OK to copy domains from 2.0?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:26:38 PST

Any configuration changes where you refer to the install-location as an absolute path would
have problems. I hope you don't have any such settings. It is for this purpose that we have funny
looking ${} tokens (e.g. com.sun.aas.instanceRoot) that get replaced "appropriately".

Other than that, yes, the copying should work. You might have to do tweaks where it does not
work (I don't think there are any, but just in case ...)

-Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]