users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3 logging one pager ready for review

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:34:19 PST

Hi Andreas,

I like your suggestions. I need to follow up with the UI teams to see what impact these new config paramaters have on them. As it is the admin gui doesn't have the screens for the existing logging configuration params. Worst case I may be able to add these to the logging.properties file and an administrator would edit that file now to set the values and future releases of the UI would offer a more friendly way to configure the logging facility.

Thanks,
Carla
[Message sent by forum member 'carlavmott' (carlavmott)]