users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Missing ClientAbortException on small responses

From: <paab_at_mbricks.no>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:29:17 -0700 (PDT)

OK, this sounds plausible for what I have seen on Tomcat, but on Glassfish I
don't even get an IOException if I transfer a 100 kbyte large response and
drop the connection after receiving half.

I am also guessing that since the underlying transport mechanism is TCP
there must be a way to check that a response as been fully read be the
client. I do not want to make a TCP like transaction support on top of the
standard http protocol.

Pål