users@glassfish.java.net

RE: installing Glassfish on SUSE

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:16:28 -0400

Just because SUSE may use its own flavor of various things, every distro
does. I'm willing to bet if you use a sun JDK and -Xmx256m or more that it
will work just fine.

I can't think of a single thing that SUSE could be doing "differently" then
other distros that could possibly effect the installation of glassfish.

Running it as a service etc will all be heavily distro dependent, but
getting it installed should be cake as long as an appropriate JDK and
correct options are passed to the installer

Alex Sherwin
alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com