users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying EJB on GF Cluster

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:47:35 PDT

Chris,

I am sorry you are running into this. It is a rather odd that you get this message in log. It appears to me that the domain whose server.log shows this message is not cluster-aware. Is that possible? To see if a domain is cluster-aware, logon to admin GUI and see if you have "Clusters" or "Standalone instances" node. If not, your domain does not support clusters (it needs to be equipped with supporting clustering functionality, which is achieved by a button "Add Clustering Support" on the console).

So, I am a bit misled or confused by your setup. If you can elaborate on how you created the domain, cluster (and node-agent), I'll be able to better assist you. Of course an EJB can be deployed to a GF cluster without any problems.

Regards,
Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]