users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying EJB on GF Cluster

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:40:19 PDT

Kedar,

thanks for taking the time to answer. The domain seems very cluster aware, the admin console shows a stand alone instance as the admin server and two instances with their nodemanagers. I can start them all separatly etc. It definitly behaves like a cluster.

The error message shows up in the admin servers log. Is it correct that I try to deploy against the admin server port when targeting the cluster? It might be very possible that I am doing something stupid here.

I cannot say how this domain was set up exactly since that is done by the server operations departement and I have no insight how they do it. But I will try to find out.

Cheers,
Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'candlejack' (candlejack)]