users@glassfish.java.net

Re: migrating off weblogic, getting ejb2 remote bean interface

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:44:31 PDT

thanks,
once i set up sun-ejb-jar.xml correctly, that was helpful

I was able to get a remotehome interface with a local host, but there is some other error i'm chasing down now from inside of the ejb. it looks like its related to sun-ejb-jar.xml not finding a localhome interface.

I haven't tried getting the remote interface with the remote application yet. when i get the descriptors straightenend out I'll try the remote app.

I have the weblogic.jar file sitting next to the remote app. from what the page linked says there are a lot of dependencies, but theoretically I should be able to map a drive to glassfish and set the classpath to point accross the network.

Thank you,
Daniel
[Message sent by forum member 'dcartee4' (dcartee4)]