users@glassfish.java.net

Re: lookup ejbs

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:47:03 PDT

Thanks for your answer.

I don't know if it's true, but if there is no more answer, it is probably true.

But I am really surprised, because I am absolutely sure to have already used Spring to access EJBs in the view tier without specify their jndi name in ejb-jar.xml (and with glassfish).

And there is something else, when I look at the logs, I can see things like:
java:comp/env/app.ejb.session.PersonManagerBean/entityManager;|naming.bind|#]

But this value isn't the one I used when I accessed ejbs from Spring, and it is too complex to use a value like this: The view depends on the package you used in the model !!!

So I think there is a simple solution to solve my problem, but I can't find it.
If there is no other solution, I will do as you say...

Pleaaase heeeelp :-)
[Message sent by forum member 'rageice' (rageice)]