users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to setup loadbalancing on glassfish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:34:10 PDT

Hi,

It is not strange at all that there is no closing html tag. It's a pushlet. The servlet never writes it. The meaning is the page will be never loaded completely and connection is still alive.
This way the server is able to push a new chunk of data later.
It's a common stuff to enable streaming over http.

Surely, problem come from SJSWS because it works properly in case of a direct connection to glassfish. Might be I have to turn something in headers to get it go through SJSWS. I don't know for sure what to do with that. As I thought the code of pluging is unavailable.

I'll try with httpd mod_proxy if there's no way to make it works with SJSWS.

thank you,
alexandre efremov
[Message sent by forum member 'aefremov' (aefremov)]