users@glassfish.java.net

how to setup loadbalancing on glassfish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:55:35 PDT

hello,

which kind of software loadbalancing is a better choice for glassfish application server.

the problem is that the plugin for Sun Java System Webserver looks like an obsolete solution. Then I start the SJSWS I get an error telling me that libpassthrough.so can't find libicuuc.so.2 on my linux box. Really, its very old version of the library.

Apache server is not an option. mod_jk does not allow to use Comet API.
Comet is a http layer for glassfish server.

please, any working example.

thank you in advance.
alexamdre efremov
[Message sent by forum member 'aefremov' (aefremov)]