users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running Multiple JRuby on Rails Applications using the Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:16:50 PDT

I am still looking for a way to deploy multiple JRuby on Rails apps using th Glassfish gem if possible. We have considered creating scripts that could start one app using the gem, then modify the domain.xml and then start the next app, then modify the domain.xml ...

We want to run these multiple JRuby on Rails apps on the same appserver on different ports, rather than being served from different document roots. I.e. server:3000 for app1 and server:3001 for app2 rather than server:8080/app1 and server:8080/app2.

Thanks,

Brandon
[Message sent by forum member 'bhauff' (bhauff)]