users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running Multiple JRuby on Rails Applications using the Glassfish

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:20:30 -0700

Hi Brandon,

How about if we give you a command line option to specify the port to
the GlassFish gem?

Something like:

jruby -S glassfish_rails --port 3001 app2

This is something that is being worked on, right now JavaOne is around
the corner and everyone is pretty busy. My estimate is that a gem with
this feature can go out sometime end of May or maybe early.

-vivek.