users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying an EAR with MDB that uses an ActiveMQ Connector Resource

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:34:08 PDT

Ok, so good news, I got it working. I'm using ActiveMQ v5.1 RA which doesn't require genericra at all. I can simply set the destination as a AcivationConfig name="destination" value="actual_queue_name".

Unfortunately this precludes me from using a JNDI managed object with a property of "destination"...so does anyone know if I can setup or tell GlassFish to use the JNDI object and its properties as part of the ActivationConfig stuff on the ActiveMQ RA?
[Message sent by forum member 'drizzt321' (drizzt321)]