users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Interop with Glassfish and other application servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 02:33:36 PST

Guys,

thanks a lot for your answers. At the moment i am trying to get the connection from the WLS to glassfish working but for some reason the WLS fails to resolve the given EJB name. I am bothering the BEA guys with that now ;-) But maybe you could explain to me how the global jndi name of an ejb is composed or tell me where to look it up.

Anyways, thanks again for the quick help and i will post any progress about this here.

cu,
Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'candlejack' (candlejack)]