users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MDB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 02:18:32 PST

Thanks for your fast replies-

I'm still using NB6 beta 1 because it actually works to fit my needs and 6.0 is just around the corner.
The EJB wizard for MDB that doesn't work in beta1 is probably already fixed...

I looked through my hand coded annotation with fresh eyes this morning and found that I had forgotten to add the "Local" ending to the bean type, thus I called the bean class implementation directly..

Stupid little mistake!
Guess that's what happens when you use wizards too much, you forget how the code should look... ;-)

Thanks for your time!
[Message sent by forum member 'slingblade' (slingblade)]