users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MDB

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 22:57:42 +0530

Take a look at some sample code to see how one call call an EJB. It does
not matter whether the client is MDB or a Servlet. If you still can't
find an answer then provide some more information such as:
How you are packaging the ejbs.
What kind of ejbs are they? Are they local or remote?
How does your MDB code that calls the EJB look like?
What is the exact exception you are getting when you run?

Sahoo