users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying EJB3 Session Bean from external JAR file

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 02:42:45 PST

Thanks, cheng.

My statement was a bit misleading. What I really ment was that I would like to configure EJB3 bean ABean in ejb-jar.xml _and_ sun-ejb-jar.xml. And I want to configure EJB3 bean BBean in sun-ejb-jar.xml alone. This leads to an deployment error (This bundle has no bean of name [BBean]). I guess if I declared both EJBs in ejb-jar.xml it would work as expected.

[i]@Stateless(name="myHello")[/i]

I have tried this without success. This mechanism seems to aim at beans which classes files are available on the root folder structure of the ejb-jar. If the bean is packed in a separate JAR file on the ejb-jar classpath, the deplyoment error still reads:

[i]This bundle has no bean of name [myHello][/i]
[Message sent by forum member 'copperschnack' (copperschnack)]