users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Interop with Glassfish and other application servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:11:41 PST

And i am back ;-)

After some messing around with the deployment descriptors i decided to screw those for now and tried setting the corbaloc as the provider url in the initial context. Now i am able to call an ejb deployed on glassfish from my WLS 10. Everything works like a charm there.

Unfortunately it does not work yet the other way round. I tried to simply replace the ContextFactory and the server adress. The sun-ejb-jar.xml and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml contain the same contents (apart from some clustering tags in the weblogic file) and i am using the same application.xml, web.xml and ejb-jar.xml. But i always get an exception that the name i try to look up cannot be found. I also included the weblogic client jar in the glassfish classpath.

The corbaloc i use looks like this: corbaname:iiop:1.2_at_localhost:7001#java:comp/env/ and i also tried corbaname:iiop:1.2_at_localhost:7001#java:comp/env/ejb but still no joy. Anyone knows if this could be a problem in my glassfish set up? Or would i have to look into weblogic naming some more?

Thanks,
Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'candlejack' (candlejack)]