users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish beta 3 Vs sjsas 9

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 09:39:54 PDT

Hi John,
really i wasn't expect this quick replay. :)

> Sun will offer support for the Sun Java System
> Application Server
> 9.1. I am interested in understanding, from a
> customer perspective,
> [b]the value of also supporting GlassFish V2.[/b]
actually there is no add value for us to support GlassFish but our main concern is the licensing issue until now we can't figure if the license for sjsas 9 is valid for our requirements or not. that is why i was asking about the support for GlassFish. but if the license for sjsas is valid for our need then mostly we will not need to use GlassFish
[Message sent by forum member 'usama_ra' (usama_ra)]