users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster performance and failover

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:36:16 PDT

I also tried turning off Availability for the application, and then running thru the loadbalancer is fast, so looks like it has something to do with the failover.

I also made 2 very small jsp apps, one using Visual Web Pack, and one just a "normal" jsp page. When using Visual Web Pack, with one page containing only a text field and a button, I get similar behaviour. It takes a very long time for it to load.
The "normal" jsp app with a few jsf controls on it loads instantly.

Have anyone seen similar behaviour when using VWP?

Thanks
Hans
[Message sent by forum member 'hansflhotmailcom' (hansflhotmailcom)]