users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sun Application Platform SDK

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:50:19 -0400

A while back I downloaded the application server and access manager
individually then found out that the only way I can have access manager
is by installing the application platform SDK, or by installing one of
the tools bundles. At the moment I don't need access manager but if I
wanted it, would my only option be the application platform SDK?

Thanks,
Ryan