users@glassfish.java.net

javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMSource cannot be cast to JAXBBridgeInfo

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:34:01 PDT

JAXWS/JAXB has been working fine for us for the past couple of months. We have another WSDL today, and something in it is causing the generated client code to throw this Exception:

javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMSource cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.internal.ws.encoding.jaxb.JAXBBridgeInfo

Is this a known problem? What causes the generated code to use a JAXBBridgeInfo? Is there something I can look for?

I appreciate the help. . . Bill
[Message sent by forum member 'wtreuman' (wtreuman)]