users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom CertificateRealm for GlassFish

From: Harsha R A <Harsha.Ra_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:26:13 +0530

> The problem is when I login into my application with the certificate, I
> get in the logs the follow line:
>
> SEC1050: Certificate authentication requires certificate realm. Check
> server configuration.
This is coming from the check as seen in

http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/browse/glassfish/appserv-core/src/java/com/sun/enterprise/security/auth/LoginContextDriver.java?r=MAIN#l576

i.e. since your class is not extending from CertificateRealm, you get
this warning. CertificateRealm is a final class so I think what you are
trying to do is not possible to achieve currently. I will investigate
further on this.

See also
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=151104&tstart=0#151104

Thanks