users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom CertificateRealm for GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 03:47:00 PDT

> Make sure that the domain.xml has only one
> auth-realm entry for Certificates and the name of
> the Realm should be "certificate" (you can specify
> your classname over there).
>
> <auth-realm classname="MyCertificateRealm"
> name="certificate">
> <property name="assign-groups" value="xyz" />
> </auth-realm>

I have only one Certificate realm with my custom class, but I don't have in domain.xml the property "assign-groups".

I added the property but I have the same problem, Glassfish don't use my custom realm.

> There is a Bug filed GlassFish for this.

I find the bug #1302 that seems to be my problem, but is not fixed yet. I'will hope that will be fixed for GlassFish v2.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'cpdprogramacion' (cpdprogramacion)]