users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish vs other app servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 07:13:05 PDT

Something I noticed between glassfish and tomcat is the lack of configureability of web application environment.
I've startet a thread here: http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=26631&tstart=30
but got now answers (yet).
Lacking this capability makes glassfish unuseable for us in a production environment where an application is devlivered to different customers and we do not want to repackage each update for each customer's setup.
Too bad - everything else was very promising.
(If I missed something or the complete idea of how to manage the problem is wrong, please, let me know)
[Message sent by forum member 'everflux' (everflux)]