users@glassfish.java.net

Example hello-jaxws

From: Reich Markus <Markus.Reich_at_egger.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:39:16 +0200

Hi,

I try to deploy the example hello-jaxws.war on my Glassfish AppServer,
but I just get the following error message:
Deploying application in domain failed; Error while running ejbc --
Fatal Error from EJB Compiler --
C:\Sun\AppServer\domains\domain1\generated\xml\j2ee-modules\hello-jaxws\
WEB-INF\wsdl\HelloService.wsdl (The system cannot find the file
specified) Error while running ejbc -- Fatal Error from EJB Compiler --
C:\Sun\AppServer\domains\domain1\generated\xml\j2ee-modules\hello-jaxws\
WEB-INF\wsdl\HelloService.wsdl (The system cannot find the file
specified)

There is no such WSDL File in the WAR File?

What I'm doing wrong!

I'm running Glassfish 9.0 b48, and installed WSDP 2.0

regards Meex