users@glassfish.java.net

Re: No registerable default domains available

From: Imran M Yousuf <imran_at_smartitengineering.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:59:07 +0600

I faced the same problem, I installed using root and was using NetBeans from
another user so NetBeans cld not start or even register ne domain. Than I
simply used the asadmin tool that could be found to create the domain from
<JAVAEE_HOME>/bin; I used the create-domain command. I followed the
GlassFish docs to create the domain under a folder that user has access to
and than I could successfully register with NetBeans and deploy and test.

Imran