users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Thanks for all the help with my SOA/GlassFish book!

From: Anil Gaur <Anil.Gaur_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:22:57 -0700

Hi Mark,

Congratulations on publishing this book!

It'll be useful to include a pointer to GlassFish Application Server
download site in your preface blog and other relevant documentation.
This will help the developers who may want to try out some of the
examples/samples from the book.

Here are couple of URLs that you may include :

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/downloadsindex.html
http://java.sun.com/javaee/downloads/index.jsp

Thanks,
Anil

Director Engineering
Java EE Platform and GlassFish Application Server