users@glassfish.java.net

Thanks for all the help with my SOA/GlassFish book!

From: Mark Hansen <marklists_at_javector.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 09:47:55 -0400

My book, "SOA Using Java Web Services", was released at JavaOne
yesterday. GlassFish features prominently in the book and all code
examples were developed/tested on V1 and V2.

I owe a million thanks to the people on this mailing list for answering
questions about GlassFish and helping me debug all the sample code in
the book. In particular: Stephen DiMilla, Jerome Dochez, Joseph Fialli,
Mike Grogan, Doug Kohlert, Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Jitendra Kotamraju, Bhakti
Mehta, Carla Mott, Dhiru Pandey, Vivek Pandey, Dinesh Patil, Eduardo
Pelegri-Llopart, Vijay Ramachandran, and Kathy Walsh. From among this
list, additional thanks are owed to Vijay Ramachandran and Doug Kohlert
at Sun Microsystems for reviewing the chapters on WS-Metadata, WSEE, and
JAX-WS.

You can read the preface to the book here -> http://soabook.com/blog/?p=7

I hope to meet a few of you face to face at JavaOne this week! You can
reach me at mark_at_javector.com.

Thanks again,

Mark Hansen
http://soabook.com