users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MS SQL Server 2000 for JDBC with NetBeans IDE 5.5 and Java EE 5

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 10:57:48 -0300

Hi!

Glad to know you get things working. Could you describe your complete
solution (what driver version, where did you put JAR files, step-by-step
server-side configuration, persistence.xml, and sample java code for
accessing the MS SQL Server), so somebody at Glassfish project could
document it on WIKI? This will avoid another user take so long to get
things working!

About the other problem you described, try to add following code just
before executing the query (this will avoid TopLink cache, to know if
this is the problem):

      Query q = em.createQuery("select O from USERS O");
      q.setHint(TopLinkQueryHints.REFRESH, HintValues.TRUE);
      return q.getResultList();

(I did expect sintax is correct, since I just copy/paste then adapt from
my real code)

Regards,

Edson Richter